01. Eighth Wonder - shot on 8th July 1984 at Hill Gardens in Hampstead. This was an early line up of the band fronted by Patsy Kensit and included her brother Jamie and future photographer Jake Walters.
02. Banarama & Boy George - this picture was taken back stage at one of Gary Crowley's Capital Radio Junior Disco's on Sunday 23rd May 1982. The other non Banana in the picture is 'Spanner' the radio plugger from London Records.
03. Robert, Tony & Chris - Blue Rondo A La Turk's Tony & Chris pictured here with Robert Elms in Chris Sullivan's flat in Kentish Town on the night of 19th February 1981 before heading off into Soho.
04. Bros - this photograph is from my first session with the boys on 29th May 1987 at The Royal Dock Ski Club.
05. Claire Grogan - the Altered Images singer shot here in Glasgow on 5th November 1981 for Flexipop Magazine. It was taken for one of the magazines infamous photo stories.
06. Chris Foreman - this shot of the Madness guitarist was taken in the phone box on Arlington Road, Camden Town on 7th April 1981.
07. Suggs & Chris - also taken on 7th April 1981. This one was in Inverness Street Market, as part of a series of shots of these two Madness boys in and around Camden Town.
08. Bauhaus - shot for Flexipop sometime in October 1982.
09. Christos Tolera - this portrait of the Blue Rondo front man was taken in his girlfriend Carole's flat in Kilburn on 2nd April 1982.
10. Edwyn Collins - Another mad Flexipop moment, Edwyn with rubber chicken on a cold February night in 1983.
11. Gary Kemp - of Spandau Ballet shot here for the front cover of Trax Magazine on a fire escape in Covent Garden on 5th May 1982.