12. Haysi Fantayzee - this picture of Kate Garner and Jeremy Healey was taken at Kate's studio home on Cleveland Street on 3rd June 1982 for Flexipop magazine.
13. Julian Lennon - I spent five days with Julien in a studio in rural France photographing him for his debut single and album.This shot was taken in November 1983 during that week.
14. Holly Johnson - a rather angelic Holly captured in between takes on the set of the
15. Feargal Sharkey - on set at the recording of the TV programe 'Rebelious Jukebox', in July 1984.
16. Gary Kemp - on stage at Le Papagayo club in St. Tropez where Spandau Ballet played a two week residency in July 1980.
17. Jaz Coleman - the Killing Joke singer with a message for A Flock of Seagulls shot for Flexipop in October 1982.
18. Jools Holland - at the offices of 'Faulty Products' on 11th March 1981, a very young Jools Holland calls the shots.
19. Kim Wilde & Simon Le Bon - I shot this for the cover of Flexipop outside Rak Records in
20. Lee Thompson - Madness sax player Lee Thompson striking a pose at the ZarJazz offices on the Caledonian Road, 18th September 1984.
21. Malcolm McLaren - this was shot at the Beehive Studio in Primrose Hill for the cover of Flexipop magazine on 17th November 1982.
22. Robert Smith - this was shot sometime in 1981 or 1982, possibly at the office of his management company. It is one of only two frames I still have from this shoot.The other is Robert with other Cure member Laurence 'Lol' Tolhurst.